SAFETY DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT
Serving industry with fire and safety products and equipment going back as far as 1922. We have become one of the fastest-growing and leading life safety supply houses in Canada.
We represent world-leading life safety manufacturers to ensure that you and your team has the gear to get the job done.
FIRE FIGHTER AND EXTINGUISHER SIMULATOR
FULLY IMMERSIVE VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATION EQUIPMENT
Algorithms that replicate fire and reaction FLAIM’s proprietary virtual fire behaviour technology was developed by extensive modelling of the interaction and variables of fire, smoke, water, and air with different combustibles in a virtual environment. Our technology ensures that the virtual fire reacts, progresses and mimics real live fires.
Over a decade of experience modelling FLAIM’s research and development team represent more than ten years of Ph.D. research that models real-time fire behaviour in 3D virtual reality environments. FLAIM’s VR software operates at high fidelity frame rates that eliminate motion sickness.
- Fire Fighter PPE
– Bunker Gear
– Balaclava / Helmets / Gloves
– Fire and HazMat Boots
– Wildland PPE
- Safety Equipment
– Portable Gas Detection
– Supplied Air Respirators
– Confined Space Entry Equipment
– Fall Protection (Harness / Lanyard)
– Rope Access Equipment
- Fire Pumps (Portable)
- Nozzles, Monitors, Wyes, Gates, Adaptors, etc.
- Foam Carts
- Foam (Class A, Class B, AFFF, AR-AFFF, etc.)
- Washing Machine Extractors / Specialty Dryers
- Racking and Storage Systems for Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
- First Aid and Emergency Equipment
- Fire Ladders
- Hard Hats and Safety PPE
- Work Boots (CSA)
- Safety Signage (Emergency and IMO)
- Safety Showers / Eyewash Stations
- Fire Hose, Suction Hose and Booster Hose
- Chemical Suits / HazMat Suits
- HazMat & Decontamination Equipment (washdown)
- Electrical Safety Equipment (Arc Flash Suits & Gloves)
- AED Units & Emergency Medical Equipment
- Marine Safety Equipment
– Pyrotechnics (Flares and Rockets)
– EPIRBS / PLB’s
– Immersion Suits / Life Jackets
– Life Rafts / Rescue Nets
– Frog / Billy Pugh
- Special Storage Cabinets (IP Rated / Artic Rated)
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Alarms
- Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
- PSK – Personal Survival Kits (Polar)
- Group Survival Kits (Polar)
- EEBD’s & Smoke Hoods
- Spill Response
- Fast Rescue PPE, Equipment and Accessories
- FRC/MOB & Davits
- Life Boats
- Heli-Rescue Kit and Equipment
- Fire and Rescue Trucks, Bush Trucks,& Fast Response Units
- Extrication Tools and Equipment
- Rescue Hand Tools
- Breathing Air Compressors
- Law Enforcement PPE & Equipment
Download our Life Safety line card as a PDF.
DID YOU KNOW?
Every fire suppression system shall be inspected and certified every six months. Fire alarms, extinguishers, and emergency lighting require annual testing. We proudly provide our clients with services in inspection, maintenance and repair with a unique-to-Everguard Fire and Safety a detailed reporting system including the location and condition of the fire equipment.
Leave it to us to maintain your routine service schedule. All of your fire equipment is inspected and tested under the various codes and standards: National and Provincial Building codes, National and Provincial Fire codes, NFPA Standards, ULC Standards, Manufacturer Manuals, and FM Global.
Contact us to set up your routine service schedule.